Happy Holidays y’all! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day celebrating with family and/or friends, and got everything they wished for this year! I did—though for me the gift is usually more in the giving. I also got to play “Santa” this year by lending a hand in my SO’s holiday tradition of wrapping presents down at his dad’s office on a Christmas Eve, which was great!
Anyways, I was browsing Apple News, and came across this sangria-esque recipe from Delish. I love eggnog, mulled wine, and all holiday-themed drinks, plus my family always used to serve sparkling apple and grape juice during holiday dinners growing up—so this is right up my alley. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes. Total Time: 10 Minutes.
- 2 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 1 cup whole fresh cranberries
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup sparkling grape juice
- 1 bottle champagne, prosecco, or cava
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, add apples, cranberries, grapes, and pomegranate seeds.
- Pour sparkling grape juice and champagne over the fruit.
- Serve in gold-rimmed coupe glasses.